In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us at Wrightsville Beach on January 1st and kick off your New Year by Plungin' for a Purpose!
The 9th Annual Wrightsville Plunge benefits Communities In Schools of Cape Fear, which works to help keep kids in school, and on the path to graduation. Its a great way to support our region's youth, and have a blast at the same time!
We offer two Plunge times; At registration you may choose to Plunge at noon or 12:30 p.m.! A free shuttle from Wrightsville Beach Park and your choice of t-shirt, beach towel, or trucker hat is included with registration!
We're expecting the largest turnout yet in 2024! Register TODAY to save your place for this year's Wrightsville Plunge!
We all know that the Wrightsville Plunge has the BEST SWAG! Your choice of Tee (Long or Short Sleeve), Beach Towel or Trucker Hat is included with your registration. Can't decide...no worries! You can add on items during registration or shop the Merch Tent on Plunge Day.
1. PLUNGE LOCATION - On the Southside of the Oceanic Pier (703 S. Lumina Ave., Wrightsville Beach, NC)
2. AFTERPARTY 2024 - This year, we will utilize an additional wristband for access to the Plunge Afterparty. Purchase your afterparty ticket at registration for $10 or at the Full Send Tent on the day of the event for $20! Your ticket to the 2024 Plunge Afterparty covers the cost of craft beer, pizza, music and fun! Kids 12 and under get in free with purchase of an adult ticket.
3. PACKET PICKUP ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29 FROM 12 PM TO 4 PM - Stop by South End Surf Shop and pick up your Plunge Packet, including your Plunge Arm Band, Tickets to the After Party, and your Plunge Swag! Meet up with friends or make new friends while you browse the Plunge Merch Store!
4. PLUNGE DAY CHECK-IN (Shirt, Arm Band and Gear Pick-Up) will begin at 10:30 AM MONDAY at the large, white tent at South End Surf Shop. If you checked in and picked up your armband on Friday, you DO NOT need to come to the Check-In Tent.
5. PARKING - There is LIMITED parking near the Plunge so you are encouraged to use the shuttle. Please refer to the Parking Instruction section of our website.
6. ARRIVE EARLY! Beat the crowds and traffic by arriving at the beach early! The weather will be perfect - bring your coffee/breakfast/beach chair and plan to spend the morning on the beach!
7. PLUNGE MERCH TENT - We will have beach towels, hats, Camelbak coffee mugs, and hoodies available at the Merch Tent, located in the South End Surf Shop Parking Lot.
Communities In Schools (CIS) of Cape Fear is a local affiliate of the nation’s most successful dropout prevention program. CIS has trained staff members in 29 schools across Pender and New Hanover counties that provide evidence-based interventions for students struggling with academics, attendance, and behavior in the classroom. CIS also offers free afterschool care, summer camps, programs for young parents, and diversion programs aimed to keep low level youth offenders out of the juvenile justice system-- all programs that accomplish the wider goal to empower students to stay in school and achieve in life.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
We will contact you with more information about our event.